Home Health Care in Greenwich and all surrounding areas
In-home health care refers to a range of health care services that can be provided to individuals in their own homes rather than in a hospital or other facility. This can include medical treatment and monitoring, as well as assistance with activities of daily living (such as bathing, dressing, and eating). In-home health care can be provided by a variety of healthcare professionals, including nurses, therapists, and home health aides. It can be beneficial for individuals who have chronic health conditions or disabilities or are recovering from an illness or injury. It can also be a cost-effective alternative to hospitalization or institutionalization and can help individuals maintain their independence and autonomy.
- Assisting with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Preparing meals and helping with feeding
- Assisting with mobility and transfers (e.g. helping someone move from a bed to a chair)
- Monitoring vital signs and medication reminders
- Assisting with light housekeeping and laundry
- Providing companionship and emotional support
- Helping with exercises or physical therapy as directed by a healthcare professional
- Assisting with grooming, such as hair and nail care
- Helping with toileting and incontinence care
- Running errands and coordinating appointments
- Providing transportation to medical appointments
Getting Started Is Easy
Our care services can be customized according to your needs, and it’s easy to get started with Collaborative Home Care. We are ready to coordinate your FREE no-obligation, in-home care consultation to get to know your loved one and their needs, answer your questions, and provide recommendations for care. Call us to get started!
Home Care Norwalk CT
Four simple steps to senior independence and peace of mind for you
Call our office today at (203) 408-1516
Our friendly staff are standing by to take your call and answer your questions.
Schedule a FREE in-home assessment
This will allow us to craft a custom care plan with your loved one's specific needs in mind.
We match you with the right caregiver
Enjoy the companionship of a professional, compatible caregiver and thrive at home.
Use our online portal to stay up-to-date
Use our digital "Family Room" to see any and all important care notes and care plan at any time.