Proactive Wellness Program
Our number one goal is to help our clients age gracefully and maintain their independence in the comfort and familiarity of their home, whether they are living with a chronic illness, recovering from an injury, or just needing a little extra help with personal care tasks around the home.
Addressing both the mind and body, our Proactive Wellness Program provides a holistic approach to care by focusing on three areas: Safety, Nutrition, and Meaningful Activities.
1. Personalized care plan
2. Home inspection
3. COVID-19 protocols
4. Change-in-condition checks
5. Disaster preparedness plan
6. Proactive care management
1. Hydration reminders
2. Healthy meal planning and prep
3. Specialized menu for chronic illness management
1. Physical – walking, exercise, hobbies, etc.
2. Cognitive – games, puzzles, music, art
3. Social – planned engagements, family connections, shopping
Proactive Wellness for Fairfield County, CT Senior Care
Instead of a task-oriented approach that traditional agencies follow, we take time to get to know our clients – their background, personality, and interests – to create a deeper, personalized connection.
Proactive Wellness allows us to address the concerns you have for a loved one, synergizing the mind, body and the surrounding environment to create a comprehensive plan for reaching optimal wellness.
Learn More: (203) 989-0057
To learn more about our Proactive Wellness Program, fill out the form below or call us directly.